Monday, June 23, 2014



With summer almost half over and my Korea/Japan trip quickly approaching, I thought it would be a good time to take a stab at my first blog, centered around things that I love (food & travel). 

I am second year Master of Architecture student, so bare with me if my writing sucks.  We were taught how to draw not how to write. 

I currently live in Chicago, but am spending my summer at home in Los Angeles.  I attend the School of the Art Institute and hopefully in a year will be working for some kick ass architecture firm and traveling the world for work!

I’ve been lucky in my life thus far to have traveled to some amazing places and eaten amazing food.  And I hope to continue this lucky and share my experiences with all of you!


In the words of Erma Bombeck: “Seize the moment.  Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart.”

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I will be eating vicariously through your blog! Looking forward to reading about your adventures in food!!

    ReplyDelete